Being part of the St George's Community means you belong to our ‘Network For Life’, where you are supported by the Old Girls’ Association (OGA) and St George's Foundation Office.
Old Girls' Association (OGA)
All alumnae are eligible to join the Old Girls' Association (OGA) when they leave St George's.
All alumnae are eligible to join the OGA when they leave St George's.
OGA membership benefits:
- Access to the Foundation Network, our online community
- The Dragon Magazine, published twice yearly in Spring & Autumn, which offers a glimpse into the lives of our alumnae, and a place to share news past and present.
- The annual alumnae Summer Lunch, hosted on-site, with a delicious lunch, drinks, tour of the school, archives display, and an opportunity to catch up with former classmates and teachers
- A 10-year reunion hosted on-site
- A bi-annual London reunion
- A Hong Kong reunion
- A Dragon Mascot, a lucky talisman to take with you on your travels!
- Access to other Foundation Office events at a discounted rate
Lifetime membership of the OGA costs £180.
Pupils join the OGA on joining the school. There is a one-off charge of £180 which is added to the first year of school fees. This is payable in three equal instalments of £60. Family discounts are available.
The school's Foundation Office supports the OGA in connecting the St George's Community through the Foundation Network, an online community. This is for all former pupils, parents (former and current), and staff (former and current).
A key feature of the community is NETWORK St G's which supports the Careers Department and offers networking links and a focal point for any current pupils, recent leavers or alumnae who want to share or receive careers-based knowledge, guidance and information
Use the power of the network – join NETWORK St G’s to CONNECT, INTERACT and GIVE BACK.