Woodland Nature Trail and Getting Ready for Primary 1
Join us on our autumn woodland nature trail for Outdoor Learning with our staff and explore our extensive parkland campus.
Register to attend The Woodland Nature Trail and Getting Ready for Primary 1 Friday 26 November 10.00 – 11.30 am: For candidates interested in entry to Primary 1.
The Fantastical Forest
- Create Autumnal crafts using Nature's treasures
- Toast treats over the warm campfire for snack
The Secret Garden and Playground
- Storytime with renowned children's author of Princess Poppy
- Listen to the sounds of autumn using music, drama and movement
- Lively games and time to play
Followed by at 11 am
- Transition to Primary 1 from Lisa Nettleton, Head of Junior School and Nursery
- Tours of the Junior School
From August 2022, boys will be able to join us at Primary 1 entry as well as move up from the Nursery into Primary 1. By 2024 boys will be able to stay until the end of Primary 3.