St Margaret's School

St Margaret's School was founded in 1890 by James Buchanan and flourished as a school offering education for girls until it closed on June 10th, 2010. Many girls came to St George’s from St Margaret’s to complete their schooling, but they retained their devotion for their old school. 

Due to the shared aims of both schools select records of St Margaret’s School, (and Lansdowne House School) have been stored with St George’s Archives.

The St Margaret's collection also includes records of St Hilary’s School, which merged with St Margaret’s in 1983.