Blogs and News - St George's School For Girls, Edinburgh
On Thursday 7 December, the Primary 1s and 2s performed a fantastic Nativity called 'Children of the World'. All of the girls were amazing and really enjoyed taking part, singing, saying their lines. They all looked wonderful in their lovely costumes.
We are sure that all the parents and Junior School children enjoyed the performance and liked finding out about different Christmas traditions from the six countries that featured in the show.
Here is what some of the pupils thought about the Nativity:
- "My favourite part was singing. I was happy."
- "My favourite part was speaking in the nativity and the important thing was to have fun and I did."
- "My favourite part was when I got my golden envelope."
- "My favourite part was saying my lines."
- "I was a king. I was a bit nervous but I really enjoyed it."
- "I was Mary. I liked singing Away in a Manger."
- "My favourite part of the Nativity was the tree of light the China song.""
- "My favourite part of Nativity was the lucky dip. The lucky dip was when I picked a number and then an angel would come."
- "My favourite part of the Nativity was the songs."
- "My favourite part was when Diya was saying her words."