School Uniform

St George's School Uniform

The St George’s School uniform is available from Stevensons outfitters:

Stevensons  Address: 1-3 Elfin Sq. Edinburgh, EH11 3AN  Tel: 0131 477 3922

The School PE Kit is supplied by Limitless and is available from Schoolblazer:

Schoolblazer  Tel: 0333 7000 703  Email:

Some uniform items are supplied by the school:

Kinloch Anderson

Sixth form kilt and tartan scarf available directly through St George's School.

PE Department

PE Equipment: lacrosse sticks and mouthguards

Uniform Lists and Dress Code

St George’s Uniform Exchange

The St George's Uniform Exchange sells second-hand uniform and sporting equipment, both as a service to parents and as a means of raising funds for the school, and is run by a group of parent volunteers.

The Uniform Exchange shop is situated in the Everest Sports Pavilion and is open at publicised times throughout the school term.

Appointments are not necessary, simply visit us during our opening hours to purchase or donate good quality items of school uniform. Donors may choose to donate the full sale price to the school, or receive 75% of the sale price back, with the remaining 25% going to the school. In both cases, proceeds are used to support school developments.

If you are new to St George's or wish to make a bulk purchase, you may wish to make an appointment at so that we can provide you with extra time and attention. In this case, please send us or bring along list of required items and sizes. Please refer to the sizing chart and stock list at the bottom of this page for guidance.

Payment is by bank or credit card, Apple Pay and cash.

Summer Term Opening Times:
Tuesday 25th June 1-3.50pm

Summer Holiday Opening Times:
Monday 12th August10am-12pm
Tuesday 13th August 10am-12pm
Wednesday 14th August 10am-12pm
Thursday 15th August 2-4pm
Friday 16th August 2-4pm
Tuesday 20th August 2-4pm

Autumn Term Opening Times:
Wednesday 21st August 8-9.15am
Saturday 24th August 9.15-11.00am
Thursday 29th August 2.45-4.30pm
Saturday 31st August 9.15-11.00am
Friday 6th September 8.00-9.15am
Saturday 7th September 9.15-11.00am
Monday 9th September 2.45-4.30pm
Saturday 14th September 9.15-11.00am
Tuesday 17th September 8.00-9.15am
Saturday 21st September 9.15-11.00am
Wednesday 25th September 2.45-4.30pm
Thursday 3rd October 8.00-9.15am
Friday 11th October 8.00-9.15am

If you wish to sell/donate items of school uniform or sporting equipment, they should be brought to the Uniform Exchange during the above opening times. If you wish to receive back 75% of the sale price, then please download and complete the Sale Form below and attach to your securely wrapped items. If you are donating your items in full, then there is no need to complete a Sale Form.

We treat your personal data with care, please see our Privacy Policy.

Used uniform and sporting equipment are accepted on the following conditions:

  • Donated items must be current uniform and in good condition i.e., clean, neatly folded, with all buttons, no torn linings, no bobbly knitwear, and all name tapes removed.
  • Any garments which are, in the Committee’s opinion, not in good enough condition for school uniform, or not current uniform, will be given to charity without contacting the seller.
  • Football boots, AstroTurf boots and walking boots are the only footwear accepted.
  • No tights and no socks, except red hockey socks, will be accepted.
  • The price of each item is decided by the Committee and may be subject to promotions.
  • Any surplus stock may be given to charity without contacting the seller.
  • The seller will receive 75% of the sale price of their goods; pay-out is made by a credit to the school fee account annually, to the Spring Term fees.
  • If a seller no longer has a child at St George's, payment will be made by BACS to a UK bank account, or cheque.
  • Payment cannot be made into international bank accounts.
  • No further pay-out will be made after three years from the seller donating their last items for sale.
  • It is the sellers’ responsibility to provide the Uniform Exchange with up-to-date contact details.
  • No items can leave the shop on approval or loan. All items must be paid for at the time of sale.
  • Returns and exchanges can be made as long as the sales tag remains attached to the garment and the receipt number is presented.


Uniform Exchange Sale Form
Uniform Exchange Sizing Chart
Uniform Stock List
Uniform Exchange Privacy Policy
You must enable javascript to view this website