Are you thinking about a school for your daughter and considering your options in Edinburgh?
Have you thought of an all girls' education but you are not really sure what it can offer you?
Here are 5 Reasons For An All Girls' Education
- Girls have the confidence and freedom to be themselves.
- Girls are likely to study subjects they enjoy and at which they excel; there are no gender stereotypes to influence them.
- Girls-only schools focus only on girls: they don't need to worry about the boys.
- Girls-only schools achieve outstanding academic results: the national league tables are evidence of this.
- Girls are more likely to feel free to take risks and master new skills in an environment with the right amount of challenge and support that is expressly designed for them.
Register to attend our 'YES SHE CAN' Open Mornings Saturday 7 October and Wednesday 11 October.
Watch our video to find out what girls and staff say about an all girls' education.
Click on the following link for more information about the benefits of girls-only education
Want to study Medicine at St Andrews? - make it happen!
Want to be an Engineer? Go ahead!
Budding Diplomat? Join the Model United Nations
Interested in debating? Give it a go!