Are you thinking about a school for your daughter and considering your options in Edinburgh?
Have you thought of an all girls' education but you are not really sure what it can offer you?
Here are Some Reasons For An All Girls' Education
- Girls have the confidence and freedom to be themselves. They are likely to become more assertive and willing to articulate their views.
- Girls are likely to study subjects they enjoy and at which they excel; there are no gender stereotypes to influence them.
- Girls-only schools focus only on girls: everything is designed with girls' needs and developmental stages in mind.
- All the opportunities in a girls' school are for girls: there are no limits to their ambitions.
- Surrounded by positive female role models, girls learn to lead and discover that gender is no barrier to success.
- Girls-only schools achieve outstanding academic results: the national league tables are evidence of this.
- Girls are more likely to feel at ease in their surroundings, promoting more risk taking and mastering new skills which develop resilience and self-esteem.
Register to attend our 'YES SHE CAN' Open Mornings Saturday 6 October and Wednesday 10 October.
Watch our video to find out what girls and staff say about an all girls' education.
Click on the following link for more information about the benefits of girls-only education
Want to study Medicine at St Andrews? - make it happen!
Want to be an Engineer? Go ahead!
Budding Diplomat? Join the Model United Nations
Interested in debating? Give it a go!