Spring exam revision during the Easter holidays @ St George’s School Online
Why Online Revision @ St George’s?
Our online exam revision lessons are the ideal way to consolidate subject knowledge, practise examination skills and boost your grades.
Each session offers:
- Revision of course content
- Revision of exam technique
- A live, interactive online lesson
- Opportunities for discussion & questions
- Written examination practise & feedback
The classes are conducted in small groups (4-10), guaranteeing you personal attention and support from our talented, experienced teachers, providing:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
- A comprehensive understanding of the examination papers
- Insights into the national standard as applied by exam boards
- Focused, detailed feedback on your work
Our expertise in teaching remotely via Microsoft Teams means the St George’s teaching staff are ideally skilled in offering dynamic, flexible revision and study support remotely. Take advantage of this opportunity for instruction, advice and feedback to consolidate your learning and give you the best opportunity for success.
As these courses are online they are open to external students. While students enrolled at St George’s are, of course, welcome to attend these online revision classes there is no expectation that they do so.
There are a limited number of places left on the courses below.