Admissions » Nursery and Junior School Open Morning
Nursery and Junior School Open Morning
Saturday 19 March 9.30 - 11.30
REGISTER here to attend.
Nursery - Primary 5
Tours of the school, learning activities for visitors including science, sport, art, outdoor learning and more...
- Primary education P1 - P5
- Dynamic environment packed with added value
- Small class sizes (typically between 14 - 18)
- Sector-leading* curriculum with a smooth transition to St George's Lower School where secondary education begins a year early after P6
- Outstanding learning environment with highly commended outdoor learning curriculum
- Pre-school education from 2 - 5 years, girls and boys
- Day-care provided from 2 years
- Exceptional learning environment, both indoors and outside, with some of the best outdoor nursery play areas in Edinburgh
- Wrap-around care from 7.45 am until 6.00 pm
- Edinburgh Council part-funding of places available
*Three 'excellent' sector-leading grades - Education Scotland School Inspection (2015)
Freedom to shine
Everything here is designed with girls' needs and development stages in mind. Your daughter will be surrounded by positive female role models and learn to lead; she discover that gender is no barrier to success.