- Pupils receive specialist teaching delivered by Upper School staff from a young age (nursery) and they gain access to some of the facilities of our whole school campus.
- At a number of stages in the Junior School, specialist teaching is offered in Music, Drama, Sport and PE, Modern Languages, Art and ICT.
- The sense of family is highly valued within St George’s: paired reading and numeracy programmes are popular activities with the primary and secondary girls.
- For the younger students, the senior girls are fantastic role-models; the whole school benefits from their ambition, leadership skills, aspirations and successes.
- We provide detailed handovers about each child between different school stages, ensuring that key information about a child is fully passed on when they progress from primary to secondary education.
Feature article: Why All-through Schools Deliver a Seamless Education Experience