Blogs and News - St George's School For Girls, Edinburgh
Last Thursday Primary 2 had a Tea Party. We invited our Grandparents and parents into our classrooms and asked them to bring an old toy with them. We loved listening to all their stories about their favourite toys. After the stories, we enjoyed delicious cake, sandwiches and sausage rolls.
It was a really fun afternoon!
Here are some of the things that we wrote about our favourite parts of the Tea Party:
- My favret part was when peepil caim to play whith me and my mummys doll house from the past - Emmea, P2X
- I really liked seeing my mummies pichers of her my little poneys - Sophie, P2Y
- I liked when they told us the stores from the past - Megan, P2Y
- My favourite bit of the tea pary was spending time whith my Grandmar, I rilliy likeet the choclate cake - Isla G
- My favourit part was wen I playde loody whith Amelia and my mummy - Ayo, P2Y
- I lovd lising to storie of the past it was interesting. I also lovd the food it was grat - Larissa, P2X